Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shabby Chic Tea Party

Thanks to Julie from A Reason to Get Together for sharing these sweet pictures from her daughter's first birthday. I love this party for 4 reasons: 
1. I'm a pink/green combo loving gal.
2. I'm also a tea party girl (who doesn't love a great tea party).
3. Shabby chic is right up my alley! It's pure sweetness.
4. It's adorable!!

 Julie explains, "If you're having a pink and green themed party, what better thing to serve for drinks than pink lemonade and green tea! A year ago, friends had given me old windows, and I chose to incorporate them into the decor. I covered a couple panes with pink card stock and a friend used her Cricut machine to make the "Happy Birthday" sign and then paisleys. I purchased a Martha Stewart cupcake stamp and made cupcake bottle labels for the water. The glasses were rimmed with pink sugar."



Julie created a wonderful, sweet party for her daughter.

Gloveables Fabric Cloth Apron Pink & Green Polka Dot 


Fred & Friends Teacup Cakes Cupcake Mold 

Princess Cupcake Wrapper - Pkg 50 (Additional Colors)                                     Picket Fence Cupcake Wrapper White - Pkg 12
  
  
Godinger Monticello Shannon Crystal Metal and Glass Beverage, Drink, Punch, Dispenser 2.5 Gallon                                                                     Creativeware 3-Gallon Unbreakable Beverage Dispenser

No comments:

Post a Comment