Thursday, May 20, 2010

Classic Big Boy Room

Seersucker blue and white striped fabric with yellow room accents make this a classic boys room. Sarah from Jack and Izzy created this sweet bedroom for her little boy who needed a "big boy" room. The memo boards are a perfect spot for art and photos. Expedit shelving from IKEA fits perfectly under the memo boards.


Sarah says, "I scored these vintage pantry storage jars from Etsy, and I spray painted the lids yellow to match the room. They're great for holding smaller toys like Jack's animals and puzzle pieces. "

Sarah says, "Jack's bedding was my ONE splurge in our budget. It's from Serena and Lily, and I think it just makes the space. I wanted a sweet looking duvet cover that was still boyish but not "themey" (like trains or robots or something). I LOVE this one because Jack will be able to use it well into his school years. Oh, and the headboard was a $25 find from Craigslist."
Check out Jack and Izzy for more rooms photos and information.

Serena and lily George Kids' Bedding

No comments:

Post a Comment