Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol Frustration

Sorry...but I have to vent. I recorded American Idol tonight and because someone at Fox doesn't know what 2 hours means - the show went into overtime. For people like me who record American Idol - that means we miss the ending of the show. Yes, it was a positive show helping those in need - I am certainly always for helping others. But, please FOX get your act together. This has happened several times on your show. I'm frustrated because the ending is what I am most interested in. ( :

UPDATE: Thank you for everyone's comments.  I don't have a lot of time when it comes to watching TV and entire shows. So I do fast forward all the commercials and any part that seems boring. For a typical one hour show it takes me about 35 -40 minutes to watch.  So I obviously missed Ryan S. Tuesday night comments about Wednesday night going into overtime. There are shows that are very important to me so I do record the show after it - just in case. I'll have to do this with the finale. I remember when my DVR stopped recording when Ryan announced "the winner of American Idol is ...."  and the show had stopped recording at that very special moment : )
I was extremely happy that AI does give back. That was wonderful to see all the effort and money going to help those in need : ) I just wish AI would have just made it a 2 1/2 hour show. There were a lot of GLEE fans that missed part of their show due to recording AI.



No comments:

Post a Comment