Monday, October 11, 2010

It's a Witches Tea Halloween Invitation

Last year I was planning on a Witches Tea for my girlfriends, but a broken foot, swine flu and an ear infection (all at the same time) put me under. I wrote this poem to use as the Witches Tea invitation and used the cool spooky graphic for the background. This image is originally from sheet music but Amy from Living Locurto made it into a "save the date" image. I used Photoshop to make the invitation more elongated, added text (used the Cardinal font). I hope you like the poem.

So I finally get to have my Witches Tea (which I've been trying to do for two years) and will share photos of the event on my blog sometime next week.   The images below are from Living Locurto - go there for the free halloween download.







No comments:

Post a Comment