Monday, June 21, 2010

Twilight Party Ideas: Are You Team Jacob Or Team Edward?


I have enjoyed reading the Twilight Series. When reading the book series, I was always Team Edward.  But, since my daughter use to cheerlead for the Castaic Cougars the same football team Jacob (Taylor Lautner) was on many years ago (he seems like a great kid).... so I'm now a Jacob fan.  We use to live in the Santa Clarita, California area where Taylor Lautner is from.
We have always attended the midnight showings  of the new releases. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is scheduled to open June 30th 2010. Our local movie theater opens the movie house to all the Twilight fans and shows the movie in all 14 theaters. I've found some fab ideas for hosting an "opening night" Twilight party.
Wow..these Twilight cookies look amazing.



Red, black and white are the "team" colors for Twilight. Great use of Twilight table decor.



Fun snack ideas and table display via here.


Clever idea using red licorice bites





Bashful Events hosted this girl's Birthday Twilight event.

Recipe for delicious looking Vampire bites.


The sign on the front door, "You don't know how long I've waited for You..." Image from here.
Twilight inspired bottle cap sheet from Etsy.

Twilight - Edward - Lifesize Standup/ Poster #906
Twilight Dessert Plates 8ct

I Love Forks Sticker and Tattoo Gift Pack (Great Gift Idea)

I Love Edward Heart Temporary Tattoos - 6 Tats per Pack I Love Jacob Heart Temporary Tattoo Pack - 6 Tats per Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment