Friday, June 18, 2010

Black, Pink & White Twin Girl Nursery

Pure sweetness! The bird details are so adorable. Jeannett created this nursery for her twin baby girls.  She coordinated the crib bedding wanting it to match but not be identical. 

Chandelier from Craigslist spray painted black. Pale pink walls, black stripe, bubblegum pink stripe, white.

Jeannett says, "I made the bedding myself and my mother-in-law took over the debacle that was my "hey, I know! let's make the crib skirts out of tulle and they can look like giant ballerina tutus!" Cute idea, but if I never see a piece of tulle again it will be too soon."

Close-ups of fabrics used in the nursery.



"Used some leftover fabric and the stuffing from an old pillow to make these little bird mobiles.
(The "hardware" was a re-use of Henry's old mobile and a second mobile I bought on clearance and threw away the hideous corduroy sailboats from.)"

More fabulous girly pink and black baby nursery photos.


Tree Branch With Birds Wall Decals Stickers Art Decor, BLUE




Pink and Black Sophia Crib Bedding - 9pc crib set 


Trend Lab Versailles Black and White 4 Piece Crib Set

No comments:

Post a Comment