Monday, June 28, 2010

Any Suggestions? Shopping In Utah....and Lunch?

Hi Dear Friends,
First of all - I wanted to thank all of my Design Dazzle followers and readers - I am so very appreciative of all the followers (over 3,000+)!! I am very grateful for all that make this blog possible.  If you are a new follower, welcome, welcome!! So thank you readers, for supporting this blog, dropping by and making comments : )


I'm headed to Utah next week- Salt Lake City, Holladay, Provo....anyone have any great ideas for shopping or good eats?? I love boutiques (Dear Lizzie)... mainly home style/decor boutiques. I won't be shopping for clothes on this trip. Are there any must see stores/model homes/bakeries?? I'm into really good quality sweets and a store that says WOW!! Please leave a comment for some fun places.

Anyone want to meet for lunch? I'm thinking of Thursday or Friday, July 8th or 9th maybe Normandie Cafe in Holladay or ??? Please email me toni @designdazzle(dot) com if you want to meet up! Would love to meet you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment