Saturday, May 15, 2010

Chalkboard Table & Chairs

Kate from Centsational Girl made this chalkboard table look this fabulous. 

It used to look like this...

Yes, she has quite a talent of before and afters. She describes the process, "My little boy has the teensy tiniest bedroom in our house and it doesn’t fit much more than a bed, his dresser and an armoire.  Nevertheless I’ve been wanting to find him a little play table for under the window for the longest time, but I wanted to spend very little since he will outgrow it in a few short years.   

I happened upon a little coffee table a few weeks ago, and some funky little chairs (at where else, a thrift store) and decided we could give them a little makeover so they would work in his room.  I paid $25 for all three pieces. "

Check out the tutorial how to make a chalkboard table.

No comments:

Post a Comment