Friday, April 16, 2010

Boys Room: The Sheriff's Back In Town

Oh my gosh - LOVING this cowboy western room!!!  Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar designed this clever western boys room. The wood plaque is MDF roughed up and painted. Stain was applied over the dry paint.  Cheri mentioned the rifle was her husband's childhood toy.  Cowboy items are hung from the star-shaped knobs attached to the plaque.


Cheri says, " The main feature in this room is the bed.  I had this idea and my parents helped make it a reality.  I drew out the shapes on MDF (particle board) and my dad cut it out and roughed it up to make it look old.  My mom painted on lines like wood and I stained it.  I wanted it to look kind of cartoon-like.  The bedding is from Target and I made the bed skirt and hankerchief pillow."




Wood Western Design Wall Mirror - Style 34635


Grizzly Rifle
Grizzly Rifle looks like a real gun - $20 cap gun


No comments:

Post a Comment