Monday, March 29, 2010

Black & White Baby Nurseries

I decorated my sons nursery in black and white with small red accents 19 years ago! If it were really easy to post those pictures (no digital camera back then), I would. What would we do without digital cameras now?  Someday I'll get all my photos digital. In the meantime.... this room is adorable especially with the sweet wall decor in all black and white. Take a look at several baby rooms with black and white decor - some have a few accent colors added.




 The Sutter's baby nursery


lilsugar.com

Terri created this adorable black/white nursery with green accents for her little guy.

Great idea with "Baby" letters above the mirror.


A few black and white decor ideas...





                             

                                                Royal Banner
Vinyl Wall Decals



No comments:

Post a Comment