Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Girl's Surfer Room

My family just arrived at LAX airport this morning from Maui. We are sitting in the airport stuck (our connecting flight was cancelled) and hopefully we will be leaving on our next flight in a couple of hours. I'm already reminiscing about surfing - since I was trying to learn how to surf yesterday morning ( I did surf but probably looked very awkward doing it : ) ).  So I'm posting this A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. little girl's surf room.


Sarah Doherty created and designed this incredible fun teal surf room. There are so many clever ideas in this room...
grass bed skirt
lobster seat cushions
tiki hut valances
lamp stand next to the bed -shaped like a surfboard
teal waves on the wall
pops of yellow and orange


I love it all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment