Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Milk & Cookies First Birthday

Who doesn't love milk and cookies??  Anne Powers created this AWESOME party for her little girls first birthday.  Anne explains,"The favor bottles were re-purposed Frappacino bottles. I washed them and removed the labels. The lids were kind of tricky to get completely clean - some elbow grease needed for sure. I printed new labels for both the side and lid. I used 1% milk for 1st birthday - get it!? I also used the bigger side label to thank the guests for coming. Attached to the bottles were little bags of cookies and a brown and white pattern straw.
More incredible photos...



Anne says: "Cup tags: Since so many children (and forgetful adults - including myself!) were going to be at the party, I wanted to enable everyone to keep track of their drinks. I printed a sepia-toned photo of the birthday girl on natural color card stock. I attached the pictures with bakers twine. Its function as well as another cute, affordable detail."



Such cute cookie invitations made by hand



For more awesome photos check out A Party Style Blog 

More party ideas...
Perfect favor for a cookies and milk party. Fill a cardboard bottle carrier with milk bottles and a cookie.

milk and cookies platter

Felt cookies and milk


Vintage Glass Milk Bottles w/Carrier




Anchor Hocking 1-Gallon Heritage Hill Jar with Glass Lid

No comments:

Post a Comment